About Previous CMSA
CMSA2018 (April 22-23, 2018 in Beijing, China) was successfully held, and the proceedings of CMSA2018 have been successfully indexed by CPCI-S (ISTP)!
February 06, 2020
About 3-5 days after submission
February 28, 2020
May 17-18, 2020
October 12, 2019: If you want to consult the conference details, Please do not hesitate to contact us .
October 12, 2019: The complete information will be updated soon, welcome to focus on CMSA2020.
October 12, 2019: Global experts and scholars are welcomed to join in the conference as reviewers.
October 12, 2019: Papers should be conformed to the official template on the website.
October 12, 2019: Come and share your researches on Computer Modeling, Simulation and Algorithm.
October 12, 2019: Please notice the submission deadline is February 06, 2020.
October 10, 2019: CMSA2020 has entered the official list of WikiCFP. (Check)
October 10, 2019: CMSA2020 has entered the official list of . (Check)
October 10, 2019: Welcome all scholars join us with excellent submissions. (Check)
October 10, 2019: The conference will be hold on May 17-18, 2020, in Beijing, China.
Welcome to CMSA2020
We are glad to announce that 2020 2nd International Conference on Computer Modeling, Simulation and Algorithm (CMSA2020) will be held from May 17-18, 2020, in Beijing, China. As the 2nd conference of CMSA, it aims to promote the advance of Computer Modeling, Simulation and Algorithm, provide an academic exchange forum for scholars.
CMSA2020 is a grand international conference to call together researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to exchange ideas about the latest research trend and present their outstanding research results. All accepted papers were carefully selected by experts in related fields with rigorous review criteria. In addition, we also hope that all the participants can gain new research experience and inspirations from CMSA2020.
1. All submissions must be original and scientific, have never been published on other journals or conferences.
2. The theoretical analysis of the paper should be sufficient, the language should be standardized and rigorous in structure, and there should be no grammatical errors.
3. Please use English as the official language, other languages are not acceptable, keep low repetitive rate.
4. All papers will be blind review by at least two experts from the international project committee to ensure the publication of high-quality conference proceedings.
2020 2nd International Conference on Computer Modeling, Simulation and Algorithm (CMSA2020) uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. iThenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.
Papers should be written in English and prepared in WORD or PDF fields. To guarantee the high quality of the conference proceedings, the reviewing process will be carry out by experts with rich research experience from all over the world. The review results will be reply to the author in 5 to 10 working days. All submissions should be the original, Professional and have not been published elsewhere. Your submission will not only preserve your scientific achievements, but also can be presented to scholars all over the world.
1. First, please download the Paper Template on the website for formatting your paper.
2. Second, please submit your papers with the Submission Form together to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before February 6, 2020.
3. Finally, the email subject should be named as "Submission-Name-Tel".